Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch Control Near Complete - CC Bugs
Firmware 1.1.064 (Experimental Beta)

Hi I have finished my Touch Control Template for the Ndlr... 
I have found a couple of bugs  (possibly documentation errors) 

Daryl can you confirm for me please:

Pad Midi Channel Assignment CC 17 with a range of 1 to 16 should change the Channel Numbers only ... not the ports and has no impact on the channels.... It is changing the Ports. 
Pad Midi Port Assignment CC 19 is working but the range is 0 to 6 not 1 to 7 as mentioned in the Manual. 

Motif 1 Midi Channel Assignment cc 22 is changing the Ports not the Channels and corrupting the screen in the Motif 1 area - no channel control is available
Midi Port Port settings are showing odd values in there that don''t pertain to the Midi Port Setting when sending CC 23 value 0 to 6 (also tried 7)  

Motif 2 Midi Channel Assignment cc 24 is changing the Ports not the Channels and corrupting the screen in the Motif 2 area - no channel control is available
Midi Port Port settings are showing odd values in there that don''t pertain to the Midi Port Setting when sending CC 25 value 0 to 6 (also tried 7)  

When adjusting clock in values using in values 0  to 7  on CC 68 - the clock in updates perfectly but it also modifies the MOTIF 1 values on menu page 1/3

=====================================================================================

There is no CC available for a global Stop, Start, Continue (not sure why this isn't available) would be nice I think unless there is a technical reason that I can't imagine that we wouldn't want this.  I'd be happy with a CC that did the same thing as pressing the top left ALL button.  Am I missing something? 

I'd like to post screenshots of what I have done but the forum doesn't seem to allow it despite their being an option to add attachments.

Messages In This Thread
Touch Control Near Complete - CC Bugs - by Scotty_123 - 01-21-2020, 08:12 PM