Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB compatible (or not) devices list
I don't understand the notes about the Squarp Pyramid. It is powered by USB, so what does it mean to say "User reports both the MRCC and Pyramid should be powered before connecting to USB host port"? It is connecting to the MRCC that is powering it, so it can't be powered BEFORE the connection.

I didn't figure out why mine was not working, then working, then not working with the MRCC. I also have had the MRCC crash on me several times - I think that you mean here that the connected device causes this when power cycled, right?

What I'm finding now is that the Pyramid does basically work. If I power cycle the pyramid from it's power button, after loading back the preset, the connections to and from it seem to always work. Power cycling the mrcc....hmmm. I don't get consistent behavior, or i suppose it's possible that it's user error, though I'm getting more and more familiar with the mrcc....Even after saving the mrcc preset, power cycling it usually seems to lose the usb connections to/from the pyramid, but then one time they were retained.

Messages In This Thread
RE: USB compatible (or not) devices list - by Nelson Baboon - 08-16-2021, 06:23 PM