Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
midi clock
Hi, I'm all set up using an Arturia keystep into the MRCC. This is driving a bunch of synths. The sequences themselves are in sync with my ERM multiclock (one of the outs from this is running into the Keystep midi in). But the timed effects like delays etc on all the synths are not receiving the midi clock. Looking at the MRCC the red clock triangle is displaying on the relevant row on the activity page as I believe it should be? 
I have merged other sequencing sources like the Elektron Octatrack so I can run multiple sequences if I want to. I figured midi was getting clogged but when I disable it doesn't resolve the clocking issue.

Previously I've been using the Blokkas Midihub and clocks from the ERM were hitting the synths and being synced up with no problem. I feel I must be missing something simple here, but I can't figure this from the manual. I wondered if anybody could help out? 

Finally I wondered if anybody knew of a way to quickly 'mute' a midi in and its corresponding outs on the MRCC? Perhaps this isn't an easy option and may need to be a requested feature in another thread..

Thanking you kindly

Messages In This Thread
midi clock - by pipwilliams - 08-03-2021, 07:41 AM
RE: midi clock - by oldgearguy - 08-03-2021, 07:50 AM
RE: midi clock - by pipwilliams - 08-03-2021, 08:12 AM
RE: midi clock - by oldgearguy - 08-03-2021, 09:13 AM
RE: midi clock - by pipwilliams - 08-03-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: midi clock - by oldgearguy - 08-03-2021, 09:52 AM