Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRCC specs, one more thing
We forgot to mention, there will be a "Panic" button! It will send all notes off to all ports in the event of a stuck note. Just press the button combination to send it.
Hi I am one of the Kickstarter purchasers, and I can't find any info on if the MBCC will act as a multi channel mac/PC midi interface?
YC61, DX-7, Juno106, MKS-7, VX5050, D110, VFX-SD, Motif Rack-ES,
Akai S612, Neutron, Model-D, Volca Bass, and L100 (and more stuff)
Hi, thanks for supporting the Kickstarter! Yes, MRCC is a USB MIDI interface. We currently have 16 virtual USB MIDI ins and outs working. We might adjust the final number of USB I/O to work with the hardware user interface, but it will be more than sufficient we are sure.
Thanks Darryl, that's exactly what I wanted to hear
YC61, DX-7, Juno106, MKS-7, VX5050, D110, VFX-SD, Motif Rack-ES,
Akai S612, Neutron, Model-D, Volca Bass, and L100 (and more stuff)
hi, this might be a simple question - the MRCC should allow an ipad-based sequencer to control hardware synths - is my understanding correct ?
(06-12-2020, 09:39 PM)mst_2016 Wrote: hi, this might be a simple question - the MRCC should allow an ipad-based sequencer to control hardware synths - is my understanding correct ?
Oooo, good question. I'll find out and report back!
Jesse
(06-13-2020, 05:26 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:
(06-12-2020, 09:39 PM)mst_2016 Wrote: hi, this might be a simple question - the MRCC should allow an ipad-based sequencer to control hardware synths - is my understanding correct ?
Jesse
OK, so as I suspected, the MRCC will be able to connect to an Ipad, however it will require the use of a camera adaptor attachment to do so, Darryl recommends looking for one that has a lightning charge as well as usb, so you can attach the router while keeping the ipad charged. This sounds like it's going to be a fun combo.
Jesse
(06-13-2020, 09:34 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:
Jesse
OK, so as I suspected, the MRCC will be able to connect to an Ipad, however it will require the use of a camera adaptor attachment to do so, Darryl recommends looking for one that has a lightning charge as well as usb, so you can attach the router while keeping the ipad charged. This sounds like it's going to be a fun combo.
Jesse
Thank you for the reply ! I was thinking about it as a possibility - since there are so many apps now that can be used on hardware synths as well. 
I noticed the pre-order page is open- is there an estimate for when that set can be ship ?
(06-13-2020, 10:53 PM)mst_2016 Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 09:34 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:
Jesse
Jesse
Thank you for the reply ! I was thinking about it as a possibility - since there are so many apps now that can be used on hardware synths as well. 
I noticed the pre-order page is open- is there an estimate for when that set can be ship ?
Which pre-order page page are you referencing, can you post me a link? As far as I am aware, the only pre-order was the kickstarter. I don't have any information as to when delivery might be likely, but the most recent info that I've seen is the video updates on the website from April. You can check those out here:
https://conductivelabs.com/mrcc/
link to the kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thendlr/mrcc
Cheers,
Jesse
We have a draft store page, but its still in development. Its not as straightforward to take pre-orders as we thought. You have to take the order without letting the store complete the transaction, which would send the shipping order to the fulfillment company. We'll get it figured out pretty soon and will post back here.