Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new function not working
Hello, after the update to 1.1.020 the chord sequencer and midi control is not working. So i press shift menu and the knob 1 (encoder 1) but nothing happen. So i make something wrong?
(09-03-2019, 12:58 AM)Luftschrauber Wrote: Hello, after the update to 1.1.020 the chord sequencer and midi control is not working. So i press shift menu and the knob 1 (encoder 1) but nothing happen. So i make something wrong?

The new Chord Sequencer and MIDI Controller are in the current beta release firmware in the The NDLR Open Beta Firmware section. Look for the top thread: The NDLR beta firmware v1.1.055. You can download it there.

There are a few things we want to fix before releasing it on the web site as an official release. However, for the most part it's working pretty well.
Aaah I got it. Thanks for the quick reply. I will try again with the beta update.
Okay, i ckeck the new firmware. And finally i can only say: WOW!!!!! Now its for me perfect. Its amazing what you can play for sounds only with the novation peak synth.
And when you use more synths its impressive. Iam really afraid, when the ndlr its not working. Really Smile
(09-03-2019, 05:39 AM)Luftschrauber Wrote: Okay, i ckeck the new firmware. And finally i can only say: WOW!!!!! Now its for me perfect. Its amazing what you can play for sounds only with the novation peak synth.
And when you use more synths its impressive. Iam really afraid, when the ndlr its not working. Really Smile

Thank you Luftschrauber, we appreciate the compliment! Especially on weeks like this, very hectic.