Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wood End caps for the NDLR!
I just watched the demo performance at the NDLR Launch party and really enjoyed both the music and what can be accomplished with the NDLR.  A big thanks to Craig Anthony Perkins!
What I also noticed was wood end caps on the NDLR, that looks like a classy touch to our favorite noodling device.  Is this going to be an option in the near future, after the product launch and shipping?  If is is going to be an option, then I am ready to order a set.
Hey Pdog, we are planning to make wood and acrylic cheeks available on our website store. We'll definitely make an announcement here when they are available.

Darryl
(11-27-2018, 02:32 AM)Darryl Wrote: Hey Pdog, we are planning to make wood and acrylic cheeks available on our website store. We'll definitely make an announcement here when they are available.

Darryl
Any update on this?
Getting close. The store is pretty much functional just needs some testing next week and we can go live.
(03-22-2019, 01:00 AM)Darryl Wrote: Getting close. The store is pretty much functional just needs some testing next week and we can go live.

Any update on this? I know you're probably swamped with all the orders (good problem to have!).

https://conductivelabs.com/shop/

I see it sitting there, taunting me.
I still check the shop link at least weekly.
We never got around to selling NDLR cheeks, so we wanted to share that our friend Kelly, who helped us make prototype The NDLR enclosure parts, is now offering NDLR cheeks on his Etsy store:

Etsy Store for The NDLR Cheeks 

They are very reasonably priced for something he's making by hand in his shop. Comes with 4xM5 screws and a wrench!

Kelly says if you want something customized he's open to that.
Thanks Darryl! Yes, I've been really busy the last week producing and shipping wood cheeks, it's been awesome. As proud Backer #2, I've been following the NDLR since day 1, and I'm honored to have been a small part of this adventure. 

Currently, I have Maple, Cherry, and Walnut cheek options, but am looking to expand to more exotic woods like Padauk, Wenge, and Canarywood, which has richer and more pronounced wood grain. These take more resources to produce, so they're more of a premium product, but I'd like to see if anyone is interested in these or other woods. I've also produced a set of black acrylic cheeks, and plan on adding both black and transparent acrylic to the store in the near future. If you have any other suggestions, let me know!

I'm also open to adding custom designs, logos, words, etc to them, for an additional $10 fee.

Currently I'm back-ordered on Walnut wood, since it's proven to be hugely popular, but I expect a materials shipment on Monday 1/20/20, so I'll get that back online when I get that shipment.

- Kelly (Arsylva)
Just wanted to let everyone know that the cheeks are back in stock for those who still would like wood end caps for their NDLR. I have a limited supply of Walnut (but more materials are coming in soon). Special requests also! Sorry for the delay, had a couple of months down with machine issues, but back up and running now.

- Kelly (Arsylva)