Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: Just got it! But Drone encoder is broken :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got the NDLR and am learning the ropes, however have an issue with Encoder 3. It responds to a press, but will not change values when turned. I've power cycled and updated the firmware - the first time I updated it appeared to resolve the issue but it quickly returned and hasn't gone away. Big bummer. Seems like exactly what I am looking for to drive my synth rig so don't want to refund/send back but also don't want to wait for weeks to get going. Not sure I've seen anything similar so definitely feel a little deflated at the moment. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Just did the 1.1.063 fw update. The rotary selection is still not working although it will sometimes let me change between the current Midi channel (1) USB4 and Midi A, nothing else. Still unable to select position, notes, or trigger or anything else that requires turning the encoder to select (mod matrix source 2,4,6, and 8 for example). Anyone else have this issue??
We got your email, we'll respond. Its a hardware issue, probably a bad solder joint on that encoder. We've had 4 of those so far.
(12-11-2019, 04:32 PM)Darryl Wrote: [ -> ]We got your email, we'll respond. Its a hardware issue, probably a bad solder joint on that encoder. We've had 4 of those so far.

Thank you Darryl! I appreciate the quick response and resolution!
Got the replacement - so FAST, thank you!!! Have it connected and driving 4 hardware synths, and as soon as I start dialing in the right patches this is going to be ah-mazing!
(12-18-2019, 07:24 AM)asteralesmusic Wrote: [ -> ]Got the replacement - so FAST, thank you!!! Have it connected and driving 4 hardware synths, and as soon as I start dialing in the right patches this is going to be ah-mazing!
Great!  Thanks for your patience as we worked it out.