Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: What’s saved into a preset ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I’m about to get a ndlr, and wonder if midi channels and configuration is fully saved into each preset ? (assigned modulations and so on...)
I’m asking that because I’d like to switch fast between configurations of my gears.
If not the case, would that be a feature request ?
I’m aware there’s not so much free space, but I’d rather have less presets but with full configuration of the ndlr.
Would a « save with all internal settings » parameter makes sense ?

I couldn’t find anything about that into the manual...
Thanks for your feedback Smile
Yes, the presets save nearly everything because we wanted it to behave the same as your request. It even saves the play/pause state so you can switch on the fly and it keeps playing.
Brilliant ! Thanks ! Smile
20 total writable presets total?  Is there a way to save/archive more presets to other media?

Thanks!
(01-22-2020, 11:47 AM)sgindigo Wrote: [ -> ]20 total writable presets total?  Is there a way to save/archive more presets to other media?

Thanks!
Hey sgindigo, while the 20 preset total is a hardware limitation, the NDLR was written to be accessible externally and while I'm unaware of any slated plans to do so on our end (I'm "the new guy"), from what I understand it would be possible to write a third party external preset manager around the API.  
Jesse