Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: My NDLR is coming!!! - worried
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please tell me, the NDLR is still supported and new firmware updates are coming. 

I'm wondering after some of the comments...

I just bought one and it will be here this week, I hate think this is already dead.
(02-28-2022, 02:09 PM)Vampyrelegion Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me, the NDLR is still supported and new firmware updates are coming. 

I just bought one and it will be here this week, I hate think this is already dead.

If it does what you want it to do, why would you care?

note - the NDLR is still very much alive.  Temporary parts shortages (guessing) is the reason no new ones have been available.
(02-28-2022, 02:55 PM)oldgearguy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2022, 02:09 PM)Vampyrelegion Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me, the NDLR is still supported and new firmware updates are coming. 

If it does what you want it to do, why would you care?

note - the NDLR is still very much alive.  Temporary parts shortages (guessing) is the reason no new ones have been available.

" note - the NDLR is still very much alive.  "  <- Perfect that is all I needed to hear!!!