Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: Suggestions for cases for NDLR or MRCC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like some kind of case or bag that will hold the NDLR or MRCC when I'm not using them (or when I want to take them somewhere). Any suggestions?
(07-27-2021, 11:33 AM)arkoenig Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like some kind of case or bag that will hold the NDLR or MRCC when I'm not using them (or when I want to take them somewhere). Any suggestions?
I transport mine in an old Mac laptop case I inherited (dead Mac inside, but power supply is still used somewhere else).
It is padded and has a couple of velcro-ed dividers and a zipped front pocket for the power supply.
I even have a SonicCell, its power supply and cables along for the ride.
Works well with the MRCC without rack ears.

The older laptop cases seem to be wider and you will need that for the MRCC .
Free and one less case in landfill.

Royce
For those that were waiting for news on MRCC - MIDI Router Control Center schedule, we have line of sight

Its taken a lot longer to complete this beast than planned, but its going to be worth the wait. It's really sweet, but that's what you get when you make something to meet the needs of your own studios, no expense spared. Covid was a factor in the delay, but mostly it was just a difficult task to design the user interface for all of the functionality on the device without needing a PC to configure it. It was also a pretty big PCB layout challenge, but we nailed it.

We are pushing hard to get Kickstarter orders shipped before Chinese New Years vacation starts, which is February 5th 2021. Worst case, we'll ship them after Chinese New Year, first half of March.