Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: PANIC button on NDLR does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

my PANIC button does not correct/solve note hangers on my ports. I am using usb ports, NDLR is synced external, firmware is 1.1.073

I would be glad if you would help.
(07-01-2021, 04:03 AM)racecube Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

my PANIC button does not correct/solve note hangers on my ports. I am using usb ports, NDLR is synced external, firmware is 1.1.073

Have you checked the shift & panic / motif 1/2 buttons are working OK?
Been using the panic function yesterday as i can get hanging notes when used with an Akai Force on the pad part.
(07-05-2021, 05:45 AM)Gonzinigonz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2021, 04:03 AM)racecube Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Have you checked the shift & panic / motif 1/2 buttons are working OK?
Been using the panic function yesterday as i can get hanging notes when used with an Akai Force on the pad part.

Thx for reply: Yes my buttons and the shift function works ok but I canĀ“t solve hangers by pressing shift&panic Confused
I think there is a midi monitor on the AKAI force, isn't there? Can you see if the Command is being sent from the NDLR? While I know there are the occasional bugs on our end, I suspect this on has to do with AKAI's MIDI implementation. I'll see if I can track down the MIDI Monitor page from the manual. BRB
Jesse

I cant find it in the manual, but on the menu along the top bar between the undo history and the computer mode icon, (top right corner) is a stack of squares with an 1 and a 0 inside, if you press this it should bring up the MIDI monitor, (I noticed that if I close it then try to open it, I need to press a different menu item first and come back and try it or else it doesn't open, buggy man...) Check if you see any commands coming in when you press the panic button combo and let me know what you see.
Jesse
Notes occasionally hang on my Spectralis and mks70....but not my command station or my e5000 ultra