Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: Presets question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just got a NDLR and an having fun exploring the device. I have some questions about presets.

1. It appears that there are 8 user preset slots available. So when I want to save a "song" on the NDLR (a "song" being all of the particular settings of the 4 parts), my only option is to use one of these 8 global preset slots to save it. Is this correct? I thought I read on this forum that there are 20 preset slots but I'm not seeing that in the manual.

2. Once these 8 preset slots are filled, is there a way, probably over USB, to back up the presets/settings on my computer? The purpose would be to free up the 8 preset slots for new presets, while being able to re-load the old 8 presets when I might need them.
Here's what the NDLR allows the user to save in presets:

1. 20 patterns
2. 20 rhythms
3. 8 globals
4. 5 chord sequences

A third party librarian is available and is found in this sticky thread:

https://conductivelabs.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1472

Have fun!

HdK
(05-01-2021, 01:36 PM)House de Kris Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what the NDLR allows the user to save in presets:

1. 20 patterns
2. 20 rhythms
3. 8 globals
4. 5 chord sequences

A third party librarian is available and is found in this sticky thread:

https://conductivelabs.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1472

Have fun!

HdK

Thanks!
If I search the manual on "preset" I don't find any instructions on how to save and load global presets. Where can this information be found? I'm looking at the latest 1.9 version of the manual.

I found it in the quickstart manual. Seems like an omission from the main user manual. It's pretty valuable information.

> 5. Saving your settings
a. Press the Menu button once. Press the SETTINGS 3 encoder 8. Turn encoder 5 to select a Global Save
slot. Press Shift and encoder 5 to save. You will see a box appear showing that it saved.
b. When you restart The NDLR, it will load the last saved Global Save.
The info you're looking for is on page 25 and 26 of the user manual and is listed under Save / Load Global Preset. I do see that the instruction to press and hold shift isn't mentioned though so I'll see if we can get that updated.
Thanks for the heads up!
Jesse