Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: teensy loader does not open on mac el capitan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I hope you understand my very bad english. I can not open the teensy loader on my old IMac with El Capitan. Is there any other Software that do the job and runs on my old Mac ?

I have a NDLR on order from Schneiders Laden here in Gemany and I hope I can update it when necessary.

Best regards,
Frank
(12-29-2020, 11:09 AM)automix Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I hope you understand my very bad english. I can not open the teensy loader on my old IMac with El Capitan. Is there any other Software that do the job and runs on my old Mac ?

I have a NDLR on order from Schneiders Laden here in Gemany and I hope I can update it when necessary.

Best regards,
Frank
I don't know of any limitations to the teensy loader for Mac, but if you can't get it to open I would reach out to someone over at PJRC which is home to the teensy tutorials etc. They might have a better idea of what to do in this case. Another solution would be to see if you have a friend who's computer you could use to do the update (while social distancing), or like a computer at the library?  It should only take about 5 minutes start to finish. 
Jesse

Also your English is great by the way!
Hello Jesse,

thank you for writing me back,

I think I go the easy way and ask a friend to help me with his Computer.

Best regards,
Frank