Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: I am so retro today... i made RETRO53280
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a bad retro flashback today and after playing some games on my old Commodore 64 i packed the #NDLR, the Model:Cycles and my DAW of choice (AUM on iPad) and jammed away. Man i got so damn blasted by the SID today...

Let me know what you think!
Thanks in advance and kind regards.
(07-16-2020, 11:30 AM)MrBlaschke Wrote: [ -> ]I had a bad retro flashback today and after playing some games on my old Commodore 64 i packed the #NDLR, the Model:Cycles and my DAW of choice (AUM on iPad) and jammed away. Man i got so damn blasted by the SID today...

That was crazy! Love it!!!
Thank you Darryl!
Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment! Appreciated.
not that often that I comment tracks in forums but:

Great Track...well done....liked it and heard it till the end!

(except its not dawless ;-)
Amazing @racecube !
Thank you for your time and your nice comment!

If i went dawless i would be moneyless as well - so my iPad Pseudo-DAW keeps me controlling this. At least it is no classic DAW and has a kind of modular touch Smile
(07-16-2020, 11:30 AM)MrBlaschke Wrote: [ -> ]I had a bad retro flashback today and after playing some games on my old Commodore 64 i packed the #NDLR, the Model:Cycles and my DAW of choice (AUM on iPad) and jammed away. Man i got so damn blasted by the SID today...

This was so fun! I would love to listen to it on a cassette tape in a DeLorean.
Thank you. I could provide the music and tape. Just bring on any DeLorean and i am in Smile
awesome! loved it. very well done.
Thank you @WaltCollinsMusic !